Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum officiel du minna! project et sur le Japon en général (Culture, Langue, JMusic (Hello! Project & TNX), Manga, Cinéma...)

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerCarte du MondeConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible

2 participants
AuteurMessage
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible Empty
MessageSujet: Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible   Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible EmptyDim 3 Juin - 3:30

Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible's Ohse Kaede and Morozuka Kanami, talk about it here

I like the song it's relaxing and such (to be honest i don't think there are many J-pop songs i don't like lol i love em ALL!) but i didn't hear Ohse Kaede and Morozuka Kanami sing, did they sing anywere in this song?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rijio
CAT's POUPOULE Administrator
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible   Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible EmptyDim 3 Juin - 5:33

Indeed, it's a very relaxing song...Perhaps too relaxing as I find it a bit sleepy. I still don't understand what's the point on picking up 2 of THE Possible, if they're just backup singers to aMi. Eventually the ones who was chosen for doing the "single duos" stuffs are luckier to Oose & Morozuka XD
I'm much more a fan of the techno-ish aMi Tokitou singles like I'm a Lady ~Jirettai Watashi~. But in the other hand I understand the choice of tsunku of making a summertime single ^^

The PV was really boobs-booties centered, I was really surprised! XD
http://rijio.deviantart.com/
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible   Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible EmptyDim 3 Juin - 6:08

lol, and i love the techno-ish Ami songs more too
"I'm a Lady ~Jirettai Watashi~" ruled! i realy want the Sora Kara ~Cry For Help!~ single but i can't find it T-T lol. have you ever heard the song Rijio? cuz i can't remember if i heard it before or not.
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible   Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible EmptyDim 3 Juin - 13:55

d90 a écrit:
lol, and i love the techno-ish Ami songs more too
"I'm a Lady ~Jirettai Watashi~" ruled! i realy want the Sora Kara ~Cry For Help!~ single but i can't find it T-T lol. have you ever heard the song Rijio? cuz i can't remember if i heard it before or not.
Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible Discography_10_1
It's the only single I don't have from her T_T I think I've heard the songe somewhere, but can't remember where, the song was used for a drama or kinda thing like that.

I've asked eveywhere for this, but never had any response. I think I'll buy the CD and rip it (I hope it won't be a copy controll CD 'cause actually I'm not good in these kind of stuff), I'll buy it with the Boom Boom Meccha Maccho single, the shipping cost will be less expansive I think...So as soon as I get it, it'll be a Something Secret exclusive XD
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible   Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible EmptyLun 4 Juin - 5:13

realy wow that would be cool
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible   Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible EmptyLun 4 Juin - 16:01

^^
Kaorin posted the live perf of TAWAWA Natsu Bikini =>UP THERE<=
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible   Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible Empty

Tokito Ami's 5th Tawawa Natsu Bikini featuring THE Possible
Page 1 sur 1