Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum officiel du minna! project et sur le Japon en général (Culture, Langue, JMusic (Hello! Project & TNX), Manga, Cinéma...)

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerCarte du MondeConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

How did you discover JMusic?

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Hellie
Un CAT's venu d'ailleurs...
Hellie

Féminin

How did you discover JMusic? - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: How did you discover JMusic?   How did you discover JMusic? - Page 2 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 12:44

Oh kana is the other one from germany??? ^^

I think in germany get the japanese music more and more attention... at some conventions were many J-stars (but most time visu)... this year I was able to meet M.O.V.E. and Halko Momoi (two really great concerts)... and I got some autogramms YES!
two years ago I meet Dream (only two members... but really great concert too)... than I think last year was a Rikki concert (she sings "Suteki da ne" in Final Fantasy X)... and it´s every month a J-Rock concert like Blood, Dir en Grey (I watched them at the M´era Luna Festival but I don´t like them)...

I really hate Tokio hotel and shanadoo and all this "bands" thats no Music thats trash! je vais vomir! or maybe I´m to old for this kind of bands bouah!

but what I mean is... here in germany are many Japanese Music fans... and Conventions were you can meet other people with the same interests ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.beepworld.de/members/akihabara/
Rijio
CAT's POUPOULE Administrator
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: How did you discover JMusic?   How did you discover JMusic? - Page 2 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 16:17

Hellie a écrit:
Oh kana is the other one from germany??? ^^
YAY! But she doesn't come anymore, that's sad, I miss her :(
Hellie a écrit:
I think in germany get the japanese music more and more attention... at some conventions were many J-stars (but most time visu)... this year I was able to meet M.O.V.E. and Halko Momoi (two really great concerts)... and I got some autogramms YES!
LOL laughing out loud In France it's more or less the same thing actually, there's some visu concert made in Paris. There's also KOKIA who came a couple of times, but I still think that it's real "private" concert, that is to say no promotion on large audience. The one who go to these concerts already know the artist or discovered him/her via animes.
Oh btw, OLIVIA also came to France, I saw it on a rock channel, that was fun, but she was described as "the one who sings NANA".
Hellie a écrit:
two years ago I meet Dream (only two members... but really great concert too)... than I think last year was a Rikki concert (she sings "Suteki da ne" in Final Fantasy X)... and it´s every month a J-Rock concert like Blood, Dir en Grey (I watched them at the M´era Luna Festival but I don´t like them)...
You're so lucky, I love Rikki :D
Hellie a écrit:
I really hate Tokio hotel and shanadoo and all this "bands" thats no Music thats trash! je vais vomir! or maybe I´m to old for this kind of bands bouah!
There're getting more and more popular in France flush and people think this band is related to manga/ japan etc... baston
Hellie a écrit:
but what I mean is... here in germany are many Japanese Music fans... and Conventions were you can meet other people with the same interests ^^
In France too, but everything is in Paris flush I live so far from there :(
http://rijio.deviantart.com/
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: How did you discover JMusic?   How did you discover JMusic? - Page 2 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 16:24

Maybe she come back again??!!

I don´t know if I like it... that the japanese music get more and more attention in germany... there are so many guys who don´t know anything about H!P or another band... but talk about them as they know them from the beginning... I don´t like it...

We´ve some show on MTV were sometime J-rock special came... I hate it sarcastic they talk so stupid things about all the stuff...

Rikki was great! Me and a friend was in the frist line! So we talked to her! And she was so happy that we sing with her some songs! ^^

yeah! I know... on tv they said that´s a war between the france and the german Tokio Hotel Fans laughing out loud such a kiddie thing...

Well the concerts in germany are everywhere... so I live in the middle... I could reach every concert... but I don´t want it
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: How did you discover JMusic?   How did you discover JMusic? - Page 2 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 16:36

Hellie a écrit:
Maybe she come back again??!!
I hope so :pp
Hellie a écrit:
I don´t know if I like it... that the japanese music get more and more attention in germany... there are so many guys who don´t know anything about H!P or another band... but talk about them as they know them from the beginning... I don´t like it...
Hmm...Yeah, I see, but I think JPop is so vast that it's hard to know about everything ^^
For example I know about H!P but there's a lot of bands I don't know, especially for JRock. But basically it's cool to see more and more people getting involved into JMusic ^^
Hellie a écrit:
We´ve some show on MTV were sometime J-rock special came... I hate it sarcastic they talk so stupid things about all the stuff...
Hannn...On MTV?! :Oo:There's nothing like that in France flush
Hellie a écrit:
yeah! I know... on tv they said that´s a war between the france and the german Tokio Hotel Fans laughing out loud such a kiddie thing...
laughing out loud
I heard that Tokio Hotel was more popular among french girls XD In Germany the fans are little girls, in France, there's teenager XD
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: How did you discover JMusic?   How did you discover JMusic? - Page 2 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 16:45

Yes! I mean nobody knows everything (that would be scary huh? ) but some of the new german fans think they do it... Well I know many about AKB48 (cause of my side) but I wish I knew everything about them... idea
sure there´s nothing bad on it, if there are more people who hear the music and talk about it..

Well the german TH fans are at the age 5 - 20... it´s crazy... It´s really a kiddie band (before they get so much attention I meet them on a event in Hannover... they look totally difficult like now... and were such snobbish kids...) even like now... whatever let stop us talk about them bouah!

yeah some MTV show, not very often... but sometimes!
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: How did you discover JMusic?   How did you discover JMusic? - Page 2 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 17:19

Hellie a écrit:
Yes! I mean nobody knows everything (that would be scary huh? ) but some of the new german fans think they do it... Well I know many about AKB48 (cause of my side) but I wish I knew everything about them... idea
sure there´s nothing bad on it, if there are more people who hear the music and talk about it..
Okay, I get it ^^ There's also this kind of people, but much more with the youngest fans I think.
I remember how it was difficult to get Japanese music when I started listenning to it, but now it's really easier, so I guess some can think they know everything :pp
Hellie a écrit:
whatever let stop us talk about them bouah!
+1
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: How did you discover JMusic?   How did you discover JMusic? - Page 2 Empty

How did you discover JMusic?
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2