Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum officiel du minna! project et sur le Japon en général (Culture, Langue, JMusic (Hello! Project & TNX), Manga, Cinéma...)

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerCarte du MondeConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Rijio
CAT's POUPOULE Administrator
Rijio

Masculin

What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? Empty
MessageSujet: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyMar 16 Oct - 10:35

Okay, new topic, about what your family/ friends think about H!P.
Do they care or not?
Parents often give their opinion on their children's likes so perhaps seeing you listenning to JMusic all day long has made them give some opinion, let's share it! agreement
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rijio.deviantart.com/
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyMar 16 Oct - 19:57

well ok, i always annoying my siblings with J-pop lol
my parents don't think much about it i guess, seeing as how they haven't said much. but i'm the only J-pop fan in my family XD
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 18 Oct - 16:15

As for me, my sister's always depriaciating my fandom for Japan, so she does for Japanese Music. That sucks hum

My mother was always telling me to stop singing out loud and turn the music off, but as I'm living on my own now I can't sing as I want XD

Btw, do you try to get your friends into JMusic?
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 18 Oct - 16:59

yeah i try to get ppl into J-music all the time lol well i just like showing it XD
like this guy i showed him "but" by Koda Kumi, i guess he liked it ^^

just as long as ppl remember it i'm happy
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyVen 19 Oct - 16:10

Koda Kumi is really inspired by US urban music, especially on BUT so I guess it can please some people there :D

Btw some artists like Utada Hikaru tried to pierce in the US, but it didn't seem to work, even if Exodus was a good album :(
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptySam 20 Oct - 4:35

YEAH! and i hate that! T-T it seems like there is no famous Japanese singer in the US. oh well

but i wish it would of gone better
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyDim 21 Oct - 2:31

I think even JMusic artists are inspired by US music, some Koda Kumi stuff really look like US ones.
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyDim 21 Oct - 3:06

yeah looks alot like em, it's very US

thats why i don't like alot of her stuff it seems to much like the music here. si j'avais un martea and if i wanted to hear that i'd just stick my head outside the window laughing out loud

Ooo but i loved Ai no Uta lol
Hellie
Un CAT's venu d'ailleurs...
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 12:34

Well... my parents and my brother hate my kind of music... not only the japenese one... also the musicals and gothic-metal-rock stuff I´m listening...
The most of my friends (which i meet at the internet) hear japanese Music, too. My boyfriend don´t like it... but he watch animes and like these openings (strange...)...
and my friends here... they don´t hear my kind of music like my parents...
http://www.beepworld.de/members/akihabara/
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 16:06

Hellie a écrit:
Well... my parents and my brother hate my kind of music... not only the japenese one... also the musicals and gothic-metal-rock stuff I´m listening...
The most of my friends (which i meet at the internet) hear japanese Music, too. My boyfriend don´t like it... but he watch animes and like these openings (strange...)...
and my friends here... they don´t hear my kind of music like my parents...
Internet is the greatest invention to make people meet laughing out loud
I've ask to the japanese people I met at college, they don't like H!P either XD
One of them like H!P at it's debuts (early Tanpopo, Pucchi Moni...), but they found very strange that I was a fan of them, because it's not very popular among what they call "normal people", that is to say there's only wotas that like them in Japan XD
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 16:14

^^ what would we do without the internet?

yeah! Most japanese people I know found it strange, too... especially cause I´m a girl... most of the H!P or AKB48 fans are boys ^^
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 16:28

Yeah, that's true XD
In Japan the majority of H!P fans are boys, while on US/EU forums there's more girls :pp

Btw, they all thought I was an otaku XD
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 16:33

At the Morning Musume Fanclub Germany there are more boys who posts... I think... but I´m not sure... whatever...

I don´t know what the most people think I am...
most call me "grufti" like a goth... but when they enter my room with all Hello Kitty stuff and MM and AKB48 Posters they think I´ve two sides *lol*
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 16:58

Yeah lol :D
I've a friend I call "the nice stanist" laughing out loud
She's a goth but very kind lol

By the way liking idols is kinda something shameful in Japan from what understood Oo
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 17:31

Well, I know many gothics, cause I´m one... but I think there are many ways to be! So I wear black clothes and like the music and I´m interested in old things like myth and stuff like that...

I actually don´t understand what it all means with an idol in japan! I mean, I know what an Idol is... but it´s such a heard buisness... a bit crazy... (especially if you see all the idols with their rules... and on the other side 11 year old girls with bikinis on photobooks - disgustig!!!)
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 17:49

Hellie a écrit:
Well, I know many gothics, cause I´m one... but I think there are many ways to be! So I wear black clothes and like the music and I´m interested in old things like myth and stuff like that...
Seeing a goth like every days or nearly, I find goth cool and fun (she wears make up like barbed wire on ther lips or blood tears on her eyes that's funny :pp
Hellie a écrit:
I actually don´t understand what it all means with an idol in japan! I mean, I know what an Idol is... but it´s such a heard buisness... a bit crazy... (especially if you see all the idols with their rules... and on the other side 11 year old girls with bikinis on photobooks - disgustig!!!)
I think is perhaps more the audience, because they wouldn't do bikini shoots like you said if there wouldn't have people to buy it.
But indeed, that's...ewww and insane bouah!
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 18:25

Well, I live in a small village... not many people here... so I´m the only gothic... *lol*

yeah, the most guys who buy those PBs are old guys... I mean if a german girl would do those pics they would be banned!
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 18:35

Hellie a écrit:
Well, I live in a small village... not many people here... so I´m the only gothic... *lol*
My hometown is also a small one, but I moved in a bigger city for my studies, so there's not a lot of goths, but people are more opened-minded here ^^
Hellie a écrit:
yeah, the most guys who buy those PBs are old guys... I mean if a german girl would do those pics they would be banned!
In France too actually, but young girls PBs can be easily found in a japanese supermarket, that's strange.
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 18:39

Well... I want to go to study at some college but I´ve not enough money... *cry*

Yeah! I think it´s disgusting... I can´t understand that... I think it´s not normal..
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 18:59

The college I'm into is like nearly free (about 5€), but it's a good one, theres a few japanese in it :D

The thing I don't understand is that th parents let their girls being photographied in bikini like that hum
If I were in their shooes, I'd brought them all to court XD
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 19:06

Well I´ve finished a apprenticeship at a college for free... but to study at an univerity it would coast a lot of money... like tuition fees and transportation expenses or maybe a flat...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?   What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic? Empty

What do your ppl think about you listenning JMusic?
Page 1 sur 1