Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum officiel du minna! project et sur le Japon en général (Culture, Langue, JMusic (Hello! Project & TNX), Manga, Cinéma...)

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerCarte du MondeConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

What brought you to Japan..?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Rijio
CAT's POUPOULE Administrator
Rijio

Masculin

What brought you to Japan..? Empty
MessageSujet: What brought you to Japan..?   What brought you to Japan..? EmptyMer 6 Juin - 9:03

Hi everyone! I'm starting a new topic in here, to know what brought you to Japan, and how you did discover it!
Share your stories! roule, roule!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rijio.deviantart.com/
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What brought you to Japan..?   What brought you to Japan..? EmptyMar 24 Juil - 2:12

well i got interested in Japan becuz of Anime then i got into J-pop and i love em both ^^

i was realy yung when i got into anime the first actual anime i liked was Pokemon (even tho i don't like the anime anymore lol) so after that i started liking even more animes and now i love em.

I got into J-pop becuz of Hikki (Utada Hikaru) becuz of the song "Hikari" which was in the Kingdom hearts video game. i still love Hikki's songs til this day, but now i am a much bigger J-pop fan than i was before and like all kinds of J-pop artists (thanks to H!P)

That is what you meant right?
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What brought you to Japan..?   What brought you to Japan..? EmptyMar 24 Juil - 2:43

[quote="d90"That is what you meant right?[/quote]
agreement Totally. Thanks, I thought this thread was going to be a missed one ^^

d90 a écrit:
i was realy yung when i got into anime the first actual anime i liked was Pokemon (even tho i don't like the anime anymore lol)
I was kind of Pokemon too, but actually only w/ the game. The main character (Ash in the English version?) was a real dumb si j'avais un martea

d90 a écrit:
I got into J-pop becuz of Hikki (Utada Hikaru) becuz of the song "Hikari" which was in the Kingdom hearts video game. i still love Hikki's songs til this day, but now i am a much bigger J-pop fan than i was before and like all kinds of J-pop artists (thanks to H!P)
One of the first JPop artists I knew was also Hikki (along w/ Ayu & Gackt). I really liked what she did, but I don't follow this artist anymore. D'ont even know if she's releasing stuff by now... huh?
http://rijio.deviantart.com/
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What brought you to Japan..?   What brought you to Japan..? EmptyMer 25 Juil - 1:12

Rijio a écrit:
I was kind of Pokemon too, but actually only w/ the game. The main character (Ash in the English version?) was a real dumb

lol Ash is realy dumb, thats why i don't like the show anymore and also that it's very repetative. (isn't his name Satoshi in the Japanese version?)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: What brought you to Japan..?   What brought you to Japan..? Empty

What brought you to Japan..?
Page 1 sur 1