Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum officiel du minna! project et sur le Japon en général (Culture, Langue, JMusic (Hello! Project & TNX), Manga, Cinéma...)

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerCarte du MondeConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)

+6
Le Grand Méchant Loup
Mango Peach
manga_jap
Kana
d90
Rijio
10 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Hellie
Un CAT's venu d'ailleurs...
Hellie

Féminin

AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMer 31 Oct - 16:56

Yeah! That would be a great idea with the two chocolove CD´s... ^^

Well, I think that not all members sing the songs from the album, just a little group. Like the Singles... Maybe one or two songs with all members ^^ I think I would be great...

But I miss Masuyama Kayano and Shiho Watanabe... :(

No laughing out loud that´s not what I mean... I wanted to know I you buy anything from AKB48... agreement
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.beepworld.de/members/akihabara/
Rijio
CAT's POUPOULE Administrator
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMer 31 Oct - 17:02

Hellie a écrit:
Well, I think that not all members sing the songs from the album, just a little group. Like the Singles... Maybe one or two songs with all members ^^ I think I would be great...
yeah, that would be cool, but one of my favorite, Manami Oku is never one of the "chosen members", that's a pity, I wish she could sing a bit more :(
Hellie a écrit:
But I miss Masuyama Kayano
She hasn't left yet, has she? I think she has just announced her graduation to come huh?
The one I miss the most is Imai Yuu, she was really talented bear cry
Hellie a écrit:
No laughing out loud that´s not what I mean... I wanted to know I you buy anything from AKB48... agreement
Aww, erm sorry laughing out loud
Actually I wanted to buy the AKB48 concert starter box, but it was a limited edition and it was out of sale everywhere on the web :(

Have you buy some stuff from AKB48, you?
http://rijio.deviantart.com/
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMer 31 Oct - 17:14

Yeah... but I hope manami Oku and some others maybe sing on other songs... later... maybe in a new subgroup...

I think she has left on 26th october... on the Himawari-gumi stage show... I think it was on 26th october... but I´m not sure... I read it at another forum...

yeah Imai Yuu was really talented... :( but I think she is an actress right now! or?

yes, I´ve some stuff... actually i wanted to buy me a dvd but I think I buy them after christmas laughing out loud ... so I´ve only the Singles
- Sakura no Hanabiratachi
- Aitakatta (limited)
- Seifuku ga jama wo suru (limited)
- Keibetsu shiteita aijou (limited)
- BINGO! (limited)
- Boku no taiyo (limited)
- Yuuhi wo Miteriruka (both limited)
And from chocolove:
- Ashita wa ashita no kimi ga umareru (limited)
- Mail no namida (limited)

And a Poster ^^ which I made by myself... acutally I took the picture from the internet and a friend made the poster for me ^^
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMer 31 Oct - 17:28

Hellie a écrit:
Yeah... but I hope manami Oku and some others maybe sing on other songs... later... maybe in a new subgroup...
Yeah...Hone Gumi was cute, but the bone thee was kinda strange Oo
I'd like to see her in a more Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru or Keibetsu Shita Aijou style :D
She has been taken in BINGO!, but she was much more like a background dancer, unlike the ones who were weaing the white outfits who were the real leading singers (always the same ones btw hum)
Hellie a écrit:
I think she has left on 26th october... on the Himawari-gumi stage show... I think it was on 26th october... but I´m not sure... I read it at another forum...
What I heard is that she has announced her grad to come on this concert, but you're maybe right, I might have misread the info :pp

It was kinda predictable as she did the ChocoMimi thing outside AKB8. Btw, did you know why she left the group?

It's sad, but just like many members she wasn't a front member, I didn't like her at first, but it was starting to change, I was getting more and more interested in her ^^
Hellie a écrit:
yeah Imai Yuu was really talented... :( but I think she is an actress right now! or?
dunno, I know she has voiced few anime character, but I really don't know what happens to her hum
Hellie a écrit:
yes, I´ve some stuff... actually i wanted to buy me a dvd but I think I buy them after christmas laughing out loud ... so I´ve only the Singles
- Sakura no Hanabiratachi
- Aitakatta (limited)
- Seifuku ga jama wo suru (limited)
- Keibetsu shiteita aijou (limited)
- BINGO! (limited)
- Boku no taiyo (limited)
- Yuuhi wo Miteriruka (both limited)
And from chocolove:
- Ashita wa ashita no kimi ga umareru (limited)
- Mail no namida (limited)

And a Poster ^^ which I made by myself... acutally I took the picture from the internet and a friend made the poster for me ^^
Hann Oo I envy you! You had a lot of stuff!
Yuuhi wo Miteriruka? has already been released?! Oo
Btw, photos pleaseee :D
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMer 31 Oct - 17:48

^^ I like the bone thing
well, I hope that the next single is more then Keibetsu... with other members...

The most members are backgrounddancers... i don't get it or just sing at the chourus... ^^
Yeah, the lead singers are always the same... I like them.. but acutally I hope that others get a chance too...

Well, I´ve read it on different pages... but I´m not sure... whatever...
But I think it´s normal that she made a thing outside AKB48! Doramas are very popular! And Atusko Maeda is in a Dorama, too (Swan no baka is the titel)
AKB48 is not just a group of singers... they are actress, too. Like in the Movie "Densen uta" (wich I really want to see... I try to get the navigation dvd on ebay right now :D )
I think that she leave AKB48 cause of ChocoMimi... but I´ve also read that she wanted to be more an actress ans Singer, not only in the background...
Well, I like her as background singer... at the photobook "Jump&Cry" looks she really really young... kay she´s 13 but she looks younger! So I can´t image her as a front member.

I think Imai Yu is a actress right know! I think that was also the reason to left akb48

Yes, Yuuhi wo miteriruka released yesterday! It is shipped yesterday, too! So I think it arrives me in one or two weeks ^^
I took picuters if anything arrived (Yuuhi wo miteiruka and Boku no Taiyou are on the way ^^)
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMer 31 Oct - 18:52

Hellie a écrit:
well, I hope that the next single is more then Keibetsu... with other members...
Hell yeah! AKB48 are doing too much "happy" songs. Doing dramatic stuff was really cool and new for idols. I like AKB48 this way
Hellie a écrit:
AKB48 is not just a group of singers... they are actress, too. Like in the Movie "Densen uta" (wich I really want to see... I try to get the navigation dvd on ebay right now :D )
True. And I also want to see Densen Uta (preferabliy subtitled), I hope someone could do this. Cause I think the DVD will only in japanese.
But has the DVD been released yet? I dunno.
Hellie a écrit:
The most members are backgrounddancers... i don't get it or just sing at the chourus... ^^
That's the case for all the big groups. That's why I like concerts, some girls can be grouped up, and so we can see how the sing etc...
Hellie a écrit:
Yeah, the lead singers are always the same... I like them.. but acutally I hope that others get a chance too...
Yeah. Actually i'm starting getting fed up with seeing always the same. There's Mayu Watanabe who's getting in front. I don't like her, I think there's cuter and better singers in team B lol :pp
Hellie a écrit:
Atusko Maeda is in a Dorama, too (Swan no baka is the titel)
Oh, I don't know this one! What is it about?
Hellie a écrit:
I think that she leave AKB48 cause of ChocoMimi... but I´ve also read that she wanted to be more an actress ans Singer, not only in the background...
Well, I like her as background singer... at the photobook "Jump&Cry" looks she really really young... kay she´s 13 but she looks younger! So I can´t image her as a front member.
I agree. She fits more to the HoneHone style.
Actually she hasn't be picked for a single has she?
I can understand she wanted to leave, has she wasn't "used" except for concerts. This could be frustrating.
Hellie a écrit:
I think Imai Yu is a actress right know! I think that was also the reason to left akb48
Is she playing dramas or what? I'd like to see what she has done :D

Hellie a écrit:
Yes, Yuuhi wo miteriruka released yesterday! It is shipped yesterday, too! So I think it arrives me in one or two weeks ^^
I took picuters if anything arrived (Yuuhi wo miteiruka and Boku no Taiyou are on the way ^^)
Hannnn heart You're so lucky! Would you mind ripping it when you got it? :D
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMer 31 Oct - 19:15

Yes! I mean... I really love Bingo!... but Keibetsushi was also the first single I buyed me! I love the song more then any song else i don't get it so I hope there will be another song in the future or at the album!

There is not a DVD yet... The DVD I mean is a navigation DVD so with the making off... lots of picutures from AKB48! ^^
I think the dvd release is next year... but I hope I can see the movie earlier..

Well, I like Mayu Watanabe... I mean... Team B is not so popular at the moment... they made their first stage show this month, so I think in a few weeks there would be a Team B DVD... I hope so!...

I don´t know what the dorama with atsuko is about... It´s on air since 16th this month... so I only had read about it... but if i found more I´ll post it! ^^

yeah, she hasn´t been picked for a single... she was on the pv´s to Skirt, Hirari and Bingo! but not more...

I think Imai wanted to play in some movies... I don´t know if she plays in doramas... I haven´t found anything... I searched about it yesterday for my page... but I don´t find anything...

Yes! I can ripp the cd´s... but I don´t know were I can upload them... maybe i could send it to you with icq??

Edit:
"Yuuhi wo miteriruka" is on chartposition 11! not bad for the first day ^^
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMer 31 Oct - 23:50

Densen Uta is on H!O Rijio i'm Downloading it right now
but it's an mp4 XD and it's not subbed
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=10192

i liked AKB's Keibetsu style singles better

and i hope Kaya gets more limelight in ChocoMimi, shes still going to sing in the drama's unit no?

i want a ripp too ^^ but i can just find it online if it's to much trouble
and it's great that "Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka?" reached #11 YAY! is that their best so far?

btw whos your fav AKB48 member? mine is Ono Erena ^^
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyMer 31 Oct - 23:59

I don´t download anything ^^ so i try to buy the navi dvd!!!

Which dramaunit? do you mean ChocoMimi? I think for sure! Cause it´s not a AKB48 Subgroup ^^

I think there is no trouble but I must ask a good friend that she upload the things... agreement

If it´s their best? I don´t know... but I think one of their best!

My fav member? I really like Minami Minegishi, Erena Ono & Yuuko Oshima
but I like a few other ones too... ^^
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 1:31

Ooo i hope i can start buying things from my fav artist soon
it's just i don't have a credit card XD

do the DVDs come with english subbs? i don't think they do right?
also i'd have to get a region 2 DVD player :'(

i'll try my hardest and buy as much stuff as i can one day ^^
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 12:25

I don´t have a credit card... a good friend buys me all these things with Paypal... and some stuff is available at ebay... like the navigation dvd to the movie ^^

There are some dvds which are subbed... but I think the concert dvd´s aren´t subbed... and if the navi dvd is subbed i don´t know... but I think in the shop were you can buy these things (like yesasia.com) you can read it the different dvd got subtitel! ^^

region 2 dvd player? super cool germany got the same region like japan YES! But I think it´s not so difficult to find another dvd player... a penfriend got one which reads every regio-code

Yeah! Support them ^^
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 15:56

Hellie a écrit:
I don´t download anything ^^ so i try to buy the navi dvd!!!
You're a a good fan YES! They need more people like you (maybe less like us :pp)
But buying japanese stuff is so rare flush
Hellie a écrit:
region 2 dvd player? super cool germany got the same region like japan YES!
YAY! France too roule, roule!
But I'm not sure DVDs will be subbed. It's rare that Japanese filmss are subbed (For example Sukeban Deka Codename Asamiya Saki wasn't)

I knew the link for Densen Uta, but it's just a trailer + kinda making of.
I can't wait to see the film. I like horror shows :pp
(Atsuko stabbing herself Oo)

There's a lot of people that started liking ABK48 with Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou ^^ It's the single I prefrered :D

Some girls are picked but are always in the back hum Like Ooshima Mai heart

#11 is cool, I hope they can get into top 5 tho.
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 16:18

Yeah! ^^ but only cause I love to decorate my room with the cds... and I want to support them... like H!P, too... and other japanese artist!...
hm, I think it´s easy to buy any japanese cds... cause of ebay or yesasia.com... ^^

Sukeban Deka wasn´t subbed? thats bad... but the movie was released in germany a while ago... the german titel is "Yoyo Copgirl"... I hate the titel... but to watch the movie in german is great ^^

Well total Chats position is 12!... but I hope they stay longer in the list!
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 16:54

Hellie a écrit:
Yeah! ^^ but only cause I love to decorate my room with the cds... and I want to support them... like H!P, too... and other japanese artist!...
hm, I think it´s easy to buy any japanese cds... cause of ebay or yesasia.com... ^^
Easy but not cheap flush But I'm wondering...Is the export of CD are taken in account in the sales figures?! Oo
Hellie a écrit:
Sukeban Deka wasn´t subbed? thats bad... but the movie was released in germany a while ago... the german titel is "Yoyo Copgirl"... I hate the titel... but to watch the movie in german is great ^^
Released in germany?! Oo *faints*
Lucky Lucky! lucky If it was released in France, I'd definitly buy it!
Was the film also dubbed with German voices or was it just subbed?

Btw, YoYo Girl Cop is the international title, I find it could, but the original one is definitely the best :D
Hellie a écrit:
Well total Chats position is 12!... but I hope they stay longer in the list!

Hannn flush They're starting falling :( Need more promotion + TV shows etc...
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 17:25

Well, I think it´s not so expensive! For the "Boku no Taiyou" CD I paid 10€ includes shipment...
I think it takesan account! but not on ebay! Only at stores like yesasia...

Yeah the movie is in german not only subbed! ^^ But the voices in german sounds strange!...

AKB48 got 4 release events for the single Yuuhi wo miteiruka! and it´s just the second day... ^^
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 17:43

Hellie a écrit:
Well, I think it´s not so expensive! For the "Boku no Taiyou" CD I paid 10€ includes shipment...
I think it takesan account! but not on ebay! Only at stores like yesasia...
1O€?! That's cheaper than I thought. I recetly bought 3 THE Possible single, the shippment cost were much more expensive than the CDs itselves Oo
Hellie a écrit:
Yeah the movie is in german not only subbed! ^^ But the voices in german sounds strange!...
Rika Ishikawa in german must be...Rikalicious laughing out loud
Hellie a écrit:
AKB48 got 4 release events for the single Yuuhi wo miteiruka! and it´s just the second day... ^^
Have we got the sale numbers to compare with the previous singles?
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 18:23

How much have you payed for the cds? and where did you buy them???

here is the german trailer! With voices ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhMWYgBhCCI

I don´t know sale position from the other singles two days after release but one week! So wait a few day and I can tell you ^^
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 18:32

Hmm, I think it was around 3Obucks all taxes included. With amazon.co.jp (it was not sell on cdjapan neither on YesAsia hum)

The trailer is so funny XD Rikaaaaa heart
The voicing is better than I expected, but there's like an echo when they're speaking as if the voices were recoreded in a dome or something like that.
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 18:37

Well, cdjapan is very expensive... and I think amazon.co.jp, too...
Yeah! Boku no taiyou wasn´t avaible at Yesasia... so I searched it on ebay (and found it ^^)
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 18:57

Hell yeah that's expensive. The shipping is kinda anarchistic (? XD), like it goes to Taiwan, HK and then arrives to France hum
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyJeu 1 Nov - 19:00

With yesasia too but the shipping often coast nothing (most time you buy a lot)

EDIT:
I found the first chart position of Boku no Taiyou and Bingo!

First day Bingo!: 6
Weekly: 6
First day Boku no Taiyou: 4
Weekly: 6
First day Yuuhi wo miteiruka: 11
Weekly:???

So I think Yuuhi is not such a big success ... but I think many think could happen in the next days! I hope they get into the top ten in the weekly ... but only if the single gets more attention (and sales)!
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyVen 2 Nov - 3:17

i think Sukeban Deka Codename Asamiya Saki was released in the US on DVD and it was also dubbed ^^ Ooo i gotta look for it somewhere ^^
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyVen 2 Nov - 3:22

I hope Yuuhi wo Miteiruka? could climb up the charts :(
Wo~ow Sukeban Deka was also released in the US, you guys are so lucky bear cry
Hellie
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyVen 2 Nov - 13:47

Today´s chart position is 10!!! ^^ maybe it climbs more
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 EmptyVen 2 Nov - 16:08

I hope so! It's their 3rd day isn't it?
They had one perf at the moment or more?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)   AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread) - Page 4 Empty

AKB48 anyone...? (General Chat Thread)
Page 4 sur 10Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant