Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Forum officiel du minna! project et sur le Japon en général (Culture, Langue, JMusic (Hello! Project & TNX), Manga, Cinéma...)

AccueilCalendrierFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesCarte du MondeConnexion

Partagez | 

ISISIP - Amy Ip Chui Han - The unfinished story

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Akatomie
Cat's Attitude
Cat's Attitude

Féminin

MessageSujet: ISISIP - Amy Ip Chui Han - The unfinished story   Jeu 20 Nov - 22:31

Hello,

I'm very short in time these days, but I have something I'll love to share with everybody, even not only members from this community. I guess the owner won't mind me opening this topic..

A few weeks ago, during one of my Youtube daily ramblings, I've cross the road of an astounding young pianist from HK. Her name is Amy and have composed and performed a sweet collection of little piano pieces, all are visible on Youtube. I've found the style so elegant and sweet that I couldn't resist to send her a PM. I've been touched by her songs and had a plan to write a good article about her and her musical world. This was some times ago, but yesterday I had a unbelievable surprise, Amy performed an english lyric on one of her master piece. This performance is visible on Youtube too. Amy's nickname is Isisip on Youtube.

As I said, I'm short in time to write something these days, but I will do something for her very soon.

Please be kind enough to watch this video and follow the links, you'll have a shock about the simple way Amy have found to promote her own job.

Amy's english version of the unfinished story :
The Dying song

Amy's blog

Please watch this video !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://kagen-no-tsuki.cinebb.com/
Rijio
CAT's POUPOULE Administrator
CAT's POUPOULE Administrator

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: ISISIP - Amy Ip Chui Han - The unfinished story   Ven 21 Nov - 17:07

Thanks a lot! She really is a good pianist *o*
Her song sounds really lyrical, and she has a real good voice :)

ISISIP - Amy Ip Chui Han - The unfinished story
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1