Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum officiel du minna! project et sur le Japon en général (Culture, Langue, JMusic (Hello! Project & TNX), Manga, Cinéma...)

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerCarte du MondeConnexion
-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% modulaire 650W, 80+ ...
77.91 € 100.91 €
Voir le deal

ISISIP - Amy Ip Chui Han - The unfinished story

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Akatomie
Cat's Attitude
Cat's Attitude
Akatomie

Féminin

ISISIP - Amy Ip Chui Han - The unfinished story Empty
MessageSujet: ISISIP - Amy Ip Chui Han - The unfinished story   ISISIP - Amy Ip Chui Han - The unfinished story EmptyJeu 20 Nov - 22:31

Hello,

I'm very short in time these days, but I have something I'll love to share with everybody, even not only members from this community. I guess the owner won't mind me opening this topic..

A few weeks ago, during one of my Youtube daily ramblings, I've cross the road of an astounding young pianist from HK. Her name is Amy and have composed and performed a sweet collection of little piano pieces, all are visible on Youtube. I've found the style so elegant and sweet that I couldn't resist to send her a PM. I've been touched by her songs and had a plan to write a good article about her and her musical world. This was some times ago, but yesterday I had a unbelievable surprise, Amy performed an english lyric on one of her master piece. This performance is visible on Youtube too. Amy's nickname is Isisip on Youtube.

As I said, I'm short in time to write something these days, but I will do something for her very soon.

Please be kind enough to watch this video and follow the links, you'll have a shock about the simple way Amy have found to promote her own job.