Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Forum officiel du minna! project et sur le Japon en général (Culture, Langue, JMusic (Hello! Project & TNX), Manga, Cinéma...)

AccueilCalendrierFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesCarte du MondeConnexion

Partagez | 

BETTA FLASH (from 2008 Japanexpo)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Akatomie
Cat's Attitude
Cat's Attitude

Féminin

MessageSujet: BETTA FLASH (from 2008 Japanexpo)   Dim 6 Juil - 17:54

Hello,

I think I can post my comment on Something secret/english sub-section too, awaiting I'll translate it in french for the official part of this board.

So here is brief comment about a phenomenon I’ve discovered yesterday on the Japanexpo 2008 in Paris, which is the major Japanese exposition in Europe, gathering something about 100.000 visitors (80.000 last year). There are always mini concerts scheduled, rising bands or confirmed bands can find a promotional jump board signing here.

There was a mini-concert at 17 o’clock, I didn’t have time to check the program in detail because the official website of the Japanexpo was down each time I attempt an access, probably due to intense traffic a few days before the launch. Little I’ve gathered about this band was this is a girl duet vocal and synthesiser. Great, this is in the middle of my sharp ultra interest, and whatever this band can musically produce, it could be sweet for my ears and my eyes anyway.

We joined a moderate queue waiting about half an hour before starting, I was thinking about the fact that I’m not taller enough to be badly situated. So this time we were close to the front edge and we missed nothing due to taller shoulders.

Stage was small but large enough to have supported the noisy congregation consisting of the Osaka all girl rock band SCANDAL who performed a few hours before. When we enter the auditorium , they was a nice soundtrack relayed by anime support on two giant video screens. We were wondering about what was this music and we realised it was BETTA FLASH composition. Two girls (Cyua & Tamayo) appeared shortly and the fun started. Well, I’ll be somewhat short in superlative because my tongue was tied for all the performance duration, except for applause. I’ve took a powerful electrochoc, wondering if they were not both directly connected to my mind. Hard to say something else than I’ve really enjoyed the concert and have not took so much pictures, too much concentrated on the visual and musical ambiance. For unknown one hour before, BETTA FLASH rised up to an ultimate place of my musical interest, where Keiko Kumagai from Ars Nova and Chiaki Ishikawa from See-saw are.

I will not uploads any music, but you can visit their fresh Myspace domain and there are most of all their songs free listening.

One of the five picture I took, this one is the best,
(only a minor Pshop retouch on the right back corner).

Support BETTA FLASH ! Existing under the independent label Garule, they only have one single and a mini album produced. I hope they will find the expected western support to increase their repertory, and perhaps come again over here for a full concert.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://kagen-no-tsuki.cinebb.com/
Rijio
CAT's POUPOULE Administrator
CAT's POUPOULE Administrator

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: BETTA FLASH (from 2008 Japanexpo)   Lun 7 Juil - 4:39

Yup, you're very welcomed to post here too :D

I didn't know about this band, so thanks a lot for the information :D
It's really a good surprise, I really love their sound!

On the myspace, I especially like the song 6th body, If you can, please try to find out more info on them :D

BETTA FLASH (from 2008 Japanexpo)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1