Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum officiel du minna! project et sur le Japon en général (Culture, Langue, JMusic (Hello! Project & TNX), Manga, Cinéma...)

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerCarte du MondeConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

+2
Jeani
d90
6 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
naniko
Chaton Timide
Chaton Timide

Féminin

Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!   Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! - Page 4 EmptyLun 7 Juil - 1:40

Really, Please do not ever post my videos here again >___<
you are very rude to do so.
if you are going too down onto someone it would be nice if you could constructive critisize;

yes i do not speak english well but i tried, and also i sang that at 11pm so put into concideration its not going to sound like i was in a studio singing my best.

i make my video's for fun and i know there is a "free will" say whatever you want because you have the right; but really you should take into concideration of other feellings of too people.

i have only made this account to tell you not to post my videos anymore
please and thank you delete me if you like i just do not posotive of all not want my videos on this site ever ever EVER again.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rijio
CAT's POUPOULE Administrator
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!   Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! - Page 4 EmptyLun 7 Juil - 4:07

naniko a écrit:
if you are going too down onto someone it would be nice if you could constructive critisize;

yes i do not speak english well but i tried, and also i sang that at 11pm so put into concideration its not going to sound like i was in a studio singing my best.

i make my video's for fun and i know there is a "free will" say whatever you want because you have the right; but really you should take into concideration of other feellings of too people.

please and thank you delete me if you like i just do not posotive of all not want my videos on this site ever ever EVER again.
Hi there, and well...Welcome XD

Hmm, I can see your point, but well, when you put some file on such a brodcast like Youtube, you must know that people could see it anywhere with export links.
I don't see in what way it's rude to post it, on the contrary it makes your stuff known everywhere, even on this French-based forum (I assume your Chinese..?).

Moreover putting a file on the web, you must also be aware that people can post their opinion right? People can like it or not, they're totally free to do so, right?
So I can't see how you become so angry :)
It's not for people you make your videos, but for yourself no?
So just don't bother about what people think!

I did not put this file to criticize you or be rude to you personnaly. I posted it because I was browsing on youtube and I found it interesting, so I wanted to share it with the forum members.

So personally, yeah I don't think it's gonna be like it was recorded in a studio, but as I said, I didn't find it so bad, and you should work on the chorus part (for constructive opinion as you wished)

So, don't make yourself mad for what people think. Do the stuff you want whatever people says. If they don't like it, it's not such a big deal. Right :D
Plus we're all H!P fans here. I don't think the point of views were directly against you, cuz nobody knew you. It's sad you took it this way however. :(

true friend

PS : As you asked I removed your video. But Internet is a free place, and when you put a file on it you agree to people see it and comment it ;)
http://rijio.deviantart.com/
naniko
Chaton Timide
Chaton Timide

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!   Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! - Page 4 EmptyLun 7 Juil - 6:56

Rijio a écrit:
naniko a écrit:

Hi there, and well...Welcome XD

Hmm, I can see your point, but well, when you put some file on such a brodcast like Youtube, you must know that people could see it anywhere with export links.
I don't see in what way it's rude to post it, on the contrary it makes your stuff known everywhere, even on this French-based forum (I assume your Chinese..?).

Moreover putting a file on the web, you must also be aware that people can post their opinion right? People can like it or not, they're totally free to do so, right?
So I can't see how you become so angry :)
It's not for people you make your videos, but for yourself no?
So just don't bother about what people think!

I did not put this file to criticize you or be rude to you personnaly. I posted it because I was browsing on youtube and I found it interesting, so I wanted to share it with the forum members.

So personally, yeah I don't think it's gonna be like it was recorded in a studio, but as I said, I didn't find it so bad, and you should work on the chorus part (for constructive opinion as you wished)

So, don't make yourself mad for what people think. Do the stuff you want whatever people says. If they don't like it, it's not such a big deal. Right :D
Plus we're all H!P fans here. I don't think the point of views were directly against you, cuz nobody knew you. It's sad you took it this way however. :(

true friend

PS : As you asked I removed your video. But Internet is a free place, and when you put a file on it you agree to people see it and comment it ;)

sorry to be of bother ;____;
ah am japanese and half african ameruican
i am not angry i cant of take of it because i am more sensative .___.
i kind of cried after seeing this
Jeani
Lun 30 Juin - 0:18
O.o that person can´t sing
--------
that is the only comment that i had of been upset for o:
it made me stop singing for a while but
my best friend incouraged f me to do so again

as for sure i will try :O
i have an asthma problem so it is harder for me to sing more than others of kind .___.;

thank your for deleteing of it =^.^=
and again sorry of to being a burden too of you ^0^
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!   Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! - Page 4 EmptyLun 7 Juil - 7:01

Oh yeah, I understand your point.
But I'm sure Jeani didn't meant to hurt you or what ^^
Maybe she can explain herself, but I know she's a kind person :)

Again I'm sure it was not directly against you agreement
And it's no reason to cry or stop singing. Don't sing for peaople sing for yourself :)

No problem, if it was something that made you cry. It's good you asked for it to be deleted ^^

And btw, Japanese & Afro-American is a cool mix 8)
http://rijio.deviantart.com/
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!   Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! - Page 4 EmptyJeu 10 Juil - 4:13

Ooo cool it's the girl from the video right? do you know how to speak japanese? i am familiar with your other videos in which i think they are way better ^^ the AKB48 one was awsome XD

it'd be cool if you kept comeing here, oh well
and keep makeing vids! cuz alot of them are realy neat

also how did you find out that someone posted your video on here? does youtube tell you?
Hellie
Un CAT's venu d'ailleurs...
Un CAT's venu d'ailleurs...
Hellie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!   Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! - Page 4 EmptyJeu 10 Juil - 16:08

I haven´t seen the video ;_;" which akb video XD aah >.<" I want to see ;_;"
http://www.beepworld.de/members/akihabara/
Jeani
Chat Bavard
Chat Bavard

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!   Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! - Page 4 EmptyJeu 10 Juil - 16:16

I dont want hurt anyone. ^^;;; So why you stop singing because only I said this? Its strange...you dont know me...and why you give so much attention to it? O.o Dont stop singing because of me!!! :)

And how Rijio said...I cant speak english sooooooooooooo well....and so I think I dont say this...what I wanted to say ;_; You can better sing than me....so why I should hurt you? I only was a little bit surprised that the song was not from Buono...and so I think I said this. ^^;;; But it was nothing against you directly...

So my apologizes when I hurted you...it was not my intention.
And why I should go down on you? I dont know you...so I cant say you are so and so.....it was only a sentence.... ^^;;; So dont be so upset...

And sorry again :) It was really not my intention.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!   Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! - Page 4 Empty

Buono! Third Single = Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4