Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Something Secret
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum officiel du minna! project et sur le Japon en général (Culture, Langue, JMusic (Hello! Project & TNX), Manga, Cinéma...)

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerCarte du MondeConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl

2 participants
AuteurMessage
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl Empty
MessageSujet: THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl   THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl EmptyDim 3 Juin - 3:50

THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" single featuring Okada Robin Shouko and Goto Yuki, talk about it here

(Personally I think Okada Robin Shouko and Goto Yuki seem like a good duo)

Cover:
THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl Kingyo_Sukui_to_Hanabi_Taikai

Track Listing:
1. Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai
2. GOOD NIGHT SONG
3. Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai (Instrumental)
4. GOOD NIGHT SONG (Instrumental)

Previews: (MediaFire)
Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai TNX Preview
GOOD NIGHT SONG TNX Preview

Dernière édition par le Mer 6 Juin - 20:49, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rijio
CAT's POUPOULE Administrator
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl   THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl EmptyDim 3 Juin - 3:59

I really like Robin & Yuki, they're my favorite in THE Possible, and I'm really happy they teamed up for this single...Especially Yuki who is such a cutie. She's very good looking, and has some of a natural beauty.
I hope someday we could hear Robin sing in english (as far as I know she's fluent, ain't she?)

Thanks for the links, I'm rushing on 'em :D
As soon as I download the preview, I'll give my point of view ^^

Just a question : Isn't Robin a male name?
http://rijio.deviantart.com/
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl   THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl EmptyDim 3 Juin - 6:36

no Robin is a unisex name lol
and Robin was born in Boston, Massachusetts she must know how to speak English. i wonder how her life story must be, didn't she change her name from Stukas Robin Shouko to Okada Robin Shouko? hmm kinda interesting right, and Robin and Yuki are my fav members so far so i loved this idea lol
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl   THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl EmptyDim 3 Juin - 14:34

Unlike H!P members like JunJun & RinRin, it doesn't seem like the fact that she's from multi-ethnical background is stressed on her career. I think it's a bit a pity, because when you have these rootsit's interesting to show them up. For example it'd be great if she had some talked lines like Hatsukoi no Kakera, but in English.

About her name, I've got a friend of mine who is French-Corean. She told me when she's in France, she uses her French name (her middle name in fact) and the name of her mother who is French. It's the reverse when she back to Corea.
But Actually I prefer Okada to Stukas, it sounds like it's an Ikea product name XD Like "chairs in Sweden Stukas tree" XD
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl   THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl EmptyDim 3 Juin - 19:13

Rijio a écrit:
For example it'd be great if she had some talked lines like Hatsukoi no Kakera, but in English

Yeah that would of been awsome right

Rijio a écrit:
But Actually I prefer Okada to Stukas, it sounds like it's an Ikea product name Like "chairs in Sweden Stukas tree"

lol that does sound funny, and i like Okada better too but Stukas sounds just fine. I still think it's cool that shes a Boston girl tho lol

so whats your opinion on the new song and it's b-side?
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl   THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl EmptyDim 3 Juin - 23:39

d90 a écrit:
so whats your opinion on the new song and it's b-side?
I didn't like the A-Side in fact, it looks like it's a mix between country-folk music with traditional japanese music. I find the mix pretty strange, and it reminds me the awful Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari 3 >_<
But I really like the B-Side, it much more what I was waiting for this single. I think it'd have been the A-Side, the atmosphere of this song is close to what the cover is illustrating, i.e. dirls in a beach at night with senkou hanabi ^^.
I find it's a good night song, nearly a sweet lullaby~ in love

What about you guys..? :hiphip!dapyon:
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl   THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl EmptyLun 4 Juin - 5:25

i don't like the perview to "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" cuz it cuts out when (i asume) the good part is about to start. and i love "GOOD NIGHT SONG" i wish the PV would be made of that song instead of the A-side lol and the song sounds so pretty
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl   THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl EmptyLun 4 Juin - 16:07

d90 a écrit:
i wish the PV would be made of that song instead of the A-side lol and the song sounds so pretty
LOL, it'd great if there is 2 PVs for the songs. The A-side would be great with a sunset-atmosphered and the B-side with a night-atmosphered one ^^

[OFF Topic]oh god, there's nothing interesting on TV right now -_-[/OFF]
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl   THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl EmptyLun 4 Juin - 20:21

Rijio a écrit:
The A-side would be great with a sunset-atmosphered and the B-side with a night-atmosphered one ^^
yeah that would look awsome, anyways i still can't wait for the PV and also can't wait for Natsu no Tropical Musume's PV
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl   THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl EmptyMer 13 Juin - 15:25

Natsu no Tropical Musume ranked at #33 on Oricon daily charts, that is to say one spot under the other "duo" single ^^
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★
d90

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl   THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl EmptyLun 18 Juin - 20:18

yeah thats great, but it's not fair tho T-T why did my two fav memebrs get the least good song. I hope like in a performance they switch songs and Yuki and Robin get to sing Natsu no Tropical Musume, i think that would be cool
Rijio
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl   THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl EmptyMer 20 Juin - 5:33

Daily Chart Update :
Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai : #24
Still behind Natsu no Tropical Musume but good tho~
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl   THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl Empty

THE Possible "Kingyo Sukui to Hanabi Taikai" Singl
Page 1 sur 1