Something Secret
Le forum Something Secret vous souhaite la bienvenue sur sa page d'accueil! :D
Nous vous invitons chaleureusement à nous rejoindre et vous inscrire!heart heart

Forum officiel du minna! project et sur le Japon en général (Culture, Langue, JMusic (Hello! Project & TNX), Manga, Cinéma...)

AccueilCalendrierFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesCarte du MondeConnexion

Partagez | 

What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
manga_jap
♥La légende de Something Secret♥

Féminin

MessageSujet: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Sam 28 Avr - 10:34

I try to begin a topic !
So What are your preferite films ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://no-stress.superforum.fr
Rijio
CAT's POUPOULE Administrator

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Sam 28 Avr - 12:39

I think the exact sentence is : "What are you favorite films?", but nevermind ^^
This pretty hard to rank films as they're so many genres...But actually the films which strike me the most these days are :
* Brokeback Mountain (for its story~, the landscapes etc...)
* The Memoirs of a Geisha (same reasons)
* Cruel Intention (with Sarah Michelle Gellar), because I just love the bitch she played in the film lol

*Sukeban Deka Codename=Asamiya Saki (it's actually a bad film, but Rika ishikawa is gorgeous as a villian!)

What about yours??

★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Sam 28 Avr - 16:54

yeah Sukeban Deka Codename=Asamiya Saki wasn't very good, it felt rushed (but i loved how any of my fav H!P stars were in it lol ^^)
Kana
Cat's Attitude
Cat's Attitude

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Sam 28 Avr - 17:12

- Harry Potter 3! :Vuii: (and all the others of HP)
- Sherlock Holmes
- Luise und Charlotte ~Das doppelte Lottchen~

Click on the titles to get information^^
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Sam 28 Avr - 17:44

d90 a écrit:
yeah Sukeban Deka Codename=Asamiya Saki wasn't very good, it felt rushed (but i loved how any of my fav H!P stars were in it lol ^^)
Actually the plot was awful (how can someon vanquish evils with a yo-yo?! :33:
But some scenes where very good just like the one when Rika appears, and everybody saiying "Reikkaa~!" like she's the queen of the high school, or the final battle between Rika & Aya, when the latter's being slapped out ^^
The end of this film was a bit rushed indeed, when suddenly Rika gets her ass kicked out while she was obviously dominating in the fight.

I wish she was the one who won the fight :39:

Kana a écrit:
- Harry Potter 3!(and all the others of HP)
I prefer Daniel Raddcliffe in the 2 1st ones, he was much cuter. I think he doesn't fit the character anymore, but that's my opinion.
Kana a écrit:
- Sherlock Holmes
One word : NYAAAAAA~AAANNN :42:

There's also a film who was great, it was brodcasted on french TV very late, I can't remember the title of this film, but it was about a woman who got pregnant but in the same time discovered that she had a mammal tumor. She decided with her husband to keep the baby (they were newly weds and it was their 1st one), and starting the treatments...It was really moving, the actors where really convincing. :44:

★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Sam 28 Avr - 17:53

Rijio a écrit:
Actually the plot was awful (how can someon vanquish evils with a yo-yo?!
But some scenes where very good just like the one when Rika appears, and everybody saiying "Reikkaa~!" like she's the queen of the high school, or the final battle between Rika & Aya, when the latter's being slapped out ^^
The end of this film was a bit rushed indeed, when suddenly Rika gets her ass kicked out while she was obviously dominating in the fight.

the plot wasn't that bad to me, it's based on a manga or movie or something, anyways what i didn't understand was why did the bad guy have a black wigg on and later revealed to be blond? (what does that have anything to do with the story :Gaya: )
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Sam 28 Avr - 18:00

d90 a écrit:
the plot wasn't that bad to me, it's based on a manga or movie or something, anyways what i didn't understand was why did the bad guy have a black wigg on and later revealed to be blond? (what does that have anything to do with the story :Gaya: )
Yup, from a manga (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukeban_Deka) :Vuii:
I did not understand either. He had always seen with his mop so why revealing he was blond (with black hair roots though). Perhaps it has a link with the past versions of the film? I don't either understand the point of his blue eye lens...

there's some points of the plot that appear to me as shallow like the fact that Aya has no injuries while she was very close to the bad guy when he exploded himself, same as Erika which should've die when her bomb exploded.

i also did not understand the point of slapping the black board and saying "shut the fuck up or i'll kick your ass", when aya is introduced in the class...
:Ame:
FBI is still working on understanding this point lol

Cat's Attitude
Cat's Attitude

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Sam 28 Avr - 20:55

Rijio a écrit:
I prefer Daniel Raddcliffe in the 2 1st ones, he was much cuter. I think he doesn't fit the character anymore, but that's my opinion.
Me, too! In the 1st film he was still cute but now he's ugly :MinGaan:
I like Emma Watson. And the actor of Serius Black *___*

Rijio a écrit:
There's also a film who was great, it was brodcasted on french TV very late, I can't remember the title of this film, but it was about a woman who got pregnant but in the same time discovered that she had a mammal tumor. She decided with her husband to keep the baby (they were newly weds and it was their 1st one), and starting the treatments...It was really moving, the actors where really convincing. :44:
That sounds really cute and moving :44:
d90
★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Sam 28 Avr - 23:33

Rijio a écrit:
i also did not understand the point of slapping the black board and saying "shut the fuck up or i'll kick your ass", when aya is introduced in the class...

yeah i know what in the world was that! they were cheering for her right?
and then she banged on the black board and said she'd kick everyones ass
that was just odd :21: but there must have been some kind of reason for it
also they didn't realy show how Aya and Yui became good friends, it was just like one moment they met and in the next scene they are realy good friends (that was just strange they needed to add more emotion the that part, thats why i thought the movie felt rushed) i don't know it felt like they needed more scenes to explain how the friendship grew (but thats just me)
also why didn't she use her yo-yo so often, she hardly used it and i was expecting her to use it all the time (is that how it is in the manga?)
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Dim 29 Avr - 0:15

Kana a écrit:
Me, too! In the 1st film he was still cute but now he's ugly :MinGaan:
I like Emma Watson. And the actor of Serius Black *___*
lol. that's the point with taking 'em that young : you don't know how they'll change xD
In the case of Daniel Radcliffe he should've better not having passed through puberty xD

However Emma Watson was cute when she was young and she's becoming a beautiful woman ^^

d90 a écrit:

also why didn't she use her yo-yo so often, she hardly used it and i was expecting her to use it all the time (is that how it is in the manga?)
Maybe because using a yo-yo as a weapon in a live-action film doesn't seem that natural xD

nevermind, am I the only who found the fact of Yui & Erika being bullied funny? I mean, their faces are just so funny xD
Seeing Erika with a floor cloth on her face just made me laugh!

I don't find them really convincing in drama, but they should try being comic xD same as Yui, when they throw water on her, she as such a funny face xD

Another point is the Enola Gay name xD Why the heck they called it like that ? It desn't seems serious to me xD

Anyways, here is one of my favorite actress in the film :

XD She looks like she's having a rest as she's sitted lol

And just for fun, the Rika arrival ^^

I love the ganguro behind her xD when she says "how she stinks!" she tells it as if she was vomiting it xD

★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Dim 29 Avr - 1:10

yeah lol that is funny ^^
Rika looks cute.

anyways is there gonna be a new Harry Potter movie?
are they going to make all seven?
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Dim 29 Avr - 1:19

d90 a écrit:
yeah lol that is funny ^^
Rika looks cute.
LOVEEEEEEE THEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN :chu!:
d90 a écrit:
anyways is there gonna be a new Harry Potter movie?
are they going to make all seven?

I heard the next one (the 5th if I remember >_>) was on producing~
Indeed, it's possible that the 7 books will be adapted (it would be surprising if not as the whole HP stuff brings a lot of money).
But perhaps they'll change the actors because they don't really fit the charachters' age anymore :baba:
I wonder who could be the next Harry~

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Dim 29 Avr - 9:29

i don't understand all that you tell xD

My preferite films are : Kikujiro's Summer, 12 angry men (you must watch this film !), Kids Return and and I don't remember the others. xD

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Dim 29 Avr - 15:45

If anyone wants it, I can upload the Memoirs of a Geisha film (English or French version). I you want it, just ask ^^

★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Dim 29 Avr - 20:30

Memoirs of a Geisha was great (i already have it lol)
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Dim 29 Avr - 20:55

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! I really loved the landscapes costumes & stuff...It was also a bit strange to see how Pumpkin changed O__o

Have you read the book?

★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Dim 29 Avr - 21:11

no i never did lol my sister did tho (but i don't remember what she said about it ^^)
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Dim 29 Avr - 21:25

I havn't either (I don't like reading in fact >_>)
The story in the book seems more complete though (for example the facts on Hatsumomo ended as a prostitute. Even for her I find it sad <_<
She's quite moving in the last scene we see her in...In fact I think I like the kinda bitch-typed character, and get sad for 'em when they fall.

Anyways we've never studied the point of WW2 in Japan ° school, so this is one way to see it ^^

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Lun 30 Avr - 19:20

OH yeah It's a very good film (it's the topic of my radio rijio ! remember ?)

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Lun 30 Avr - 23:22

manga_jap a écrit:
OH yeah It's a very good film (it's the topic of my radio rijio ! remember ?)
actually not lol :MinGaan: But I gonna check this out :Vuii:

Which is(are) your favorite scene(s) for example??

★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Mar 1 Mai - 8:59

hmm i can't remember it that well. but i loved the scenes where they showed her blue eyes (blue eyes are so pretty lol). also i felt kinda bad for Pumkin (even if she did end up being a mean person)
manga_jap

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Mar 1 Mai - 9:48

hupm I like when she's little and she eats a icecream !

But I love when she dances with the fan (éventail xD c'est mis fan dans mon dico ...).

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Mar 1 Mai - 14:06

d90 a écrit:
hmm i can't remember it that well. but i loved the scenes where they showed her blue eyes (blue eyes are so pretty lol).
In the end when she's with the chairman with the lake reflecting lignts on her eyes, it's absolutely beautiful (but acually photoshoped lol)
d90 a écrit:
also i felt kinda bad for Pumkin (even if she did end up being a mean person)
Actually it's so strange how everything changed in few years. It's really sad when Mameha says "I had to sell my kimonos & jade broaches, but it's okay, I won't chase the past", how she was magnificent at the very beginning, and how she fell then.
Also Pumpkin appear tohave become prostitute when she says "I have more clients than I can handle". When she arrives to the plane in the car, she looks so vulgar compared to Sayuri. But I don't have bad feelings toward her even after what she did to Sayuri. After all I can understand how she felt when the okiya was given to Sayuri, and eventually Sayuri & the chairman ended up together ^^
I also wonder if the fact of the geisha having a bath with men would be allowed before the war..?

But anyway, the Japan before war seem so far from Europe or US in the same time. I mean girls being sold by their parents etc...

But actually, it seems that it's all this which brought Japan to what we know of it now~...

★Power Cat's ★
★Power Cat's ★

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Mar 1 Mai - 18:33

yeah with all that wonderful J-Music lol
i guess all those events are what made the movie interesting, right?
Rijio

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Mer 2 Mai - 0:46

d90 a écrit:
i guess all those events are what made the movie interesting, right?
Yep, it remind me of the Titanic film which was so famous while based on the death of hundred of people ^^' Would it be such a big box-office hit if all these people were saved?

MessageSujet: Re: What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)   Aujourd'hui à 9:45

What are your preferite films ? (japanase or not !)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant